We are looking for a talented QA Engineer with an interest in crypto and blockchain technology to join our team at Wrocław .
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations we create are implemented quickly and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams. You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your engagement, creativity and drive.
· Collaborate with development team to find and fix product issues
· Document, track and reproduce product shortcomings in JIRA
· Estimate the time required to test new functionalities
· Write test cases to evaluate product quality
· Conduct manual functionality tests
· Perform regression and system testing of products
· Install and configure test environments
· Interest in new web technologies
· Curiosity would be very welcome
· Experience developing test specifications: test plans, test scenarios, reports
· Experience with bug-tracking tools (JIRA) and test management systems
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
· Experience with test automation will be a plus (not required though)
· Any experience with cryptocurrency or blockchain will be a plus (not required though)
What we offer:
· Work in interesting projects in a skilled team
· Flexible working hours
· Contract of employment
· The chance to work remotely and/or from the office
· Growth of experience and knowledge
· Work on the equipment of your choice to the highest specification
· Self-development opportunities
· Healthcare package and life insurance
· Multisport card and co-financing for health and fitness services
· Employee referral program
· AskHenry concierge service, English lessons, massages at the office
· Parking close to the office
· Quarterly integration events
· Daily breakfast in the office kitchen
· Playroom with billiards and ping-pong tables, consoles, fussball, etc.
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Estonia and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.