Make an impact on the browsing experience of 380 million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you develop are quickly implemented and delivered to our users.
Opera seeks exceptional product analysts to join our team in Wrocław. We need your help in analyzing our users’ journey and purchasing intent. You will work with product managers, business developers and designers to improve our products. Everything the team does is used on a daily basis by our executive team for decision making.
- Advocate for out-of-the-box thinking, keep surprising us with new ideas for analysis and data visualization
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets. Find what others don’t see!
- Don’t overcomplicate things - sometimes Excel is just the right tool
- Analyze results using statistical methods
- Develop dashboards presenting various product metrics
- Work with Looker (Explorer and Viewer Mode)
- Bachelor's/Master's in Mathematics/Computer Science/Data Analysis or equivalent
- 2+ years experience working with big data
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Experience with quantitative analysis
- Solid understanding of statistical analysis
- Ecommerce background will be huge asset
- Experience with SQL and Google BigQuery
- Python programming skills is an extra asset