Opera is a global web innovator. Opera’s browsers, news products, gaming and fintech solutions are the trusted choice of more than 320 million people worldwide. Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway, and listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (OPRA). One of our products is Opera Mini, widely used in Africa and Asia.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who will co-create interfaces of Opera Mini, help doing qualitative research and collaborate with product managers & developers. You’ll take care of the UI for merging freshness with usability.
- Taking co-ownership of the UI/UX design process and tools.
- Performing browser’s conceptual design, interface flows, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups with specification.
- Gather UX/UI inspirations, follow technology and design trends.
- Making research/data-driven recommendations for change based on your findings.
- Understanding high-level business direction and its impact on the application.
- Communicating with team members throughout the process for product quality.
- Take part in user tests and broader researches.
- Occasionally helping with creation of marketing materials.
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer with a rich portfolio.
- Experience in creating delightful mobile experiences based on research and data.
- Empathy for understanding users’ perception of a product.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- An open mind for problem-solving, ready for creating and refusing ideas.
- Ability to communicate ideas and explain design choices.
- Ability to gather feedback and change it into action points.
- Communication skills, especially with developers and business stakeholders.
- Work in Figma and Adobe CC, Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in English.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Contributing to the global Opera Software
- A passionate and diverse team across the globe
- The opportunity to learn from each other
- Work from office in Wrocław or remote job from another city in Poland