Make an impact on the browsing experience of 360+ million users worldwide.
Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera should be exactly right for you! Here, the innovations you create quickly get implemented and delivered to our users.
Huge scale - small, independent teams.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes that boost your creativity and drive.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work in a Mobile Services team that is responsible for developing, configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting the Opera Mini and other Opera mobile services that are currently serving more than 200 million users.
- Writing feature and regression tests,
- Collaboration with development team in order to find and fix product issues,
- Documenting and tracking product shortcomings in JIRA,
- Reproducing and analyzing errors,
- Creating and maintaining test cases,
- Participation and assistance in the release processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience,
- Very good knowledge of testing theory,
- Experience with Linux,
- Experience with Python language,
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills,
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT),
- Commitment to continuous learning and working in a highly dynamic environment,
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.
- 2+ years experience in automation testing,
- Experience with Pytest, Selenium WebDriver and Appium,
- Gitlab CI/CD experience
- DevOps skills: docker experience
- Work on the equipment of your choice to the highest specification
- Self-development opportunities
- Healthcare package and life insurance
- Multisport card and co-financing for health and fitness services
- Employee referral program
- AskHenry concierge service, English lessons, massages at the office
- Parking close to the office
- Quarterly integration events
- Daily breakfast in the office kitchen
- Playroom with billiards and ping-pong tables, consoles, fussball, etc.
At Opera, we make web browsers for computers, tablets and mobile phones. Our portfolio also includes services and solutions for news aggregation, data compression and privacy. Our aim is to shape an open, connected world, giving users the best internet experience on any device and any platform. Our passion is to create innovative products and services for users who expect more than just a regular browser, which bring the whole world online.