We are looking for a curious person based in Europe with passion for crypto and related content. The position is a paid internship.
At Opera, we love new technology, compelling design and user-friendly products. Since the ‘90s, Opera Browser has been at the forefront of internet browsing, and its innovative features have become the benchmark worldwide.
Opera is increasingly leveraging its brand as well as its massive and highly active user base in order to expand its offerings and business. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the AI-powered newsreader Opera News, and recently launched fintech and classifieds apps. Tomorrow we want to offer our users even more.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in many countries and is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (OPRA).
- Curate content such as posts, news, insights and trends for quality and freshness.
- Monitor statistics to understand if your content selections fit users needs and adjust if necessary.
- Find relevant content sources and provide feedback to make the product even more engaging and share with internal teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Design, and Product teams to creatively engage the talent community through content, campaigns and gamification.
- Work with Marketing and Social Media teams to build a large online audience and community to help expand Opera’s crypto presence.
An ideal candidate has:
- A passion for crypto, blockchain and new technologies
- A pulse on trending and hot topics in the crypto community and the ability to identify areas of opportunity to grow engagement at scale
- Ability to search, analyze, and verify quality news and content
- Experience with content management
- Familiarity with the cryptocurrency world, jargon, memes and tokens
- An understanding of cryptocurrency communities and their needs
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- A creative, fun, curious and nimble mindset, plus a sense of humor
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to work remotely and/or from the office
- Ecosystem events
- Team-building trips
- The opportunity to contribute to Opera products
- Growth of experience and knowledge through Opera’s many partnerships worldwide.