Opera is a global software company who engages, entertains and connects people around the globe. From web browsers to news applications, they provide the best consumer products to enjoy online content regardless of location or platform. Today, over 400 million people use their products on a daily basis, making them one of the largest app publishers in the world. They present advertisers with the opportunity to reach and engage a global audience who spend an average of 30 mins with us daily.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our talented Opera Adx team. The main responsibility of this role will be to implement the programmatic joint business plan and sales strategy as well as identifying new opportunities across the Opera Adx network.
As a Senior Programmatic BD Manager your role reports directly to the Programmatic Director while working alongside with the Account Managers, Engineering and Sales team.
- Manage and grow our Ad Network portfolio and partnerships across the largest DSPs SSPs globally through structured joint business planning and execution including strategic priorities.
- Develop opportunities and strategies (account level and above) to increase our programmatic revenue, including education and partnership with the key Ad networks, familiarizing them with Opera Adx programmatic offering and positioning.
- Capitalize on existing network and market relationships identifying new opportunities and existing customer adoption growth.
- Work in conjunction with the existing teams to maximize Programmatic revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Stay abreast of the key industry trends to make recommendations on new Programmatic revenue opportunities.
What Will Make You Stand Out
- English fluency
- Bachelor degree as a minimum
- 6+ years’ experience in programmatic DSP’s or SSP’s or Ad Network as well as Ad sales/revenue ownership with a successful track record of success and demonstrable Programmatic business expansion and growth.
- A demonstrated track record of progressive responsibility, success in building and managing strategic partnerships with leading DSPs and programmatic partners
- Experience in Mobile programmatic media buying
- A deep and well-developed understanding of relevant advertising technologies (Ad Exchanges, oRTB, DSPs, SSPs, Header bidding DMPs etc.)
- Experience and comfort in building and managing relationships at the senior and executive level
- Proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce
Personal attributes such as
- Competitive, driven, enthusiastic and cooperative personality aspects
- Have high attention to detail, possess an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, be a critical and strategic thinker and be self-motivated/proactive.
- Leadership with proven ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, and execute strategies to convert opportunities into real business.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and oral, alongside solid analytical and consultative skills.
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve conflicting processes, content, opinions.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Scotland and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries.Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.