Have you ever dreamed of making a real impact on the way people access the web? Well, then working at Opera is exactly right for you! Here, the innovations we create are implemented quickly and delivered to our global user base of over 380 million users.
You will work surrounded by supportive colleagues and in a flat organizational structure with short decision-making processes and autonomous teams that boost your engagement, creativity, and drive.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our team in Wrocław or Warsaw, Poland.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with product and technical teams to create experiences that are attractive, useful, usable and scalable.
- Develop ideas from concept to completion, presenting them to stakeholders for approval, and working directly with developers to bring them to life.
- Lead and use direct customer research, market analysis, feedback, site metrics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems.
- Play a vital role in Opera GX browser success ensuring that we’re building experiences that empower the users in creative, delightful, and measurable ways.
- A stellar portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results..
- Experience in designing desktop and mobile applications in gaming related areas is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of design processes and methodology.
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand.
- Strong ability to synthesize feedback and input from business leadership, product management, and engineering.
Ideal Candidate's Profile:
- A seasoned designer with a solid experience working on real products that people use every day.
- An organized self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and are always on the lookout for ways to improve the customer experience.
- An excellent collaborator and have no problem presenting ideas to other designers, product managers, external partners, and company leadership.
- Understand the value of user testing and prototyping, and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Passionate about solving real problems for real people through research, design, and iteration.
- A steep learning curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A vibrant international environment as part of a well-known brand
- A Growth of experience and knowledge
- Flexible working environment with great work-life balance
Opera is a global web innovator with an engaged and growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users who seek a better internet experience. Building on over 25 years of innovation that started with browser products, Opera is now leveraging its brand and highly engaged user base in order to expand its business into new segments. Today, Opera offers users around the world a range of products and services that include PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, and apps dedicated to gaming, fintech, e-commerce and classifieds.
Opera is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with major offices in Poland, China, Scotland, and Sweden, as well as a presence in many additional countries. Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the “OPRA” ticker symbol.