Opera Software is looking for a Growth Product Manager to join the Opera Desktop team located in Wrocław, Poland.
Are you a product growth and gamification superstar located in Berlin, Germany or Wrocław, Poland wanting to shape a product used by 70M+ MAU? If so, this job offer is for you. As a Growth Product Manager you will oversee the entire product development cycle, including setting up business cases and technical requirements, delivery to the market and post-release analysis.
- Identify user segments, behavioral patterns within the segments, and ways to stimulate them
- Start and coordinate growth/gamification projects
- Analyze multiple data sources including consumer behavior analytics and user research
- Maximize conversion rates, retention rates, and customer lifetime value
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, design and senior leadership to rapidly execute and iterate
- Strong growth and gamification track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Experience with running viral campaigns is a plus
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven plans
- Hands-on experience with product and web analytics, A/B testing tools and marketing automation tools
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- 5+ years of Software Product Management experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience