Grow, hack, optimize!
We are looking for a qualified Growth Hacker to join our team. The Growth Hacker prepares, plans, executes and analyzes various experiments to make Opera Desktop even more attractive. As a Growth Hacker you will have an influence on pretty much all areas of the Opera Desktop browser.
Do you like your work to have an impact on millions of users? Are you able to challenge what everyone else thinks is already good enough? If so, join us and let's grow together.
Growth Hacker responsibilities
- Identify segments, behavior patterns within the segments, and ways to stimulate them
- Initiate growth projects
- Monitor project progress with a detailed plan
- Analyze statistical data on a daily basis
- Cooperate with Product Managers, Team Managers, Business Analysts, the Development team, and other co-workers
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and work diligently in an effort to resolve any issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement
Growth Hacker requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in Growth Marketing
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven plans
- Hands-on experience with product and web analytics, A/B testing tools and marketing automation tools
- Empathetic understanding of how people react to advertising
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills